Posted 04 November 2006 - 11:12 AM
1SF (the name not the tag) this is a formal disclaimer anouncing the fact this name is used for indentification purposes only and does not reflect the oppinions or ideas of the SF clan or any of its affiliates, employees, or even pets neighbors pets or their neighbors pets room mates. This is a name it is only a name BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP if this had been an actual emergency it would have been followed.........
Posted 04 November 2006 - 12:13 PM
TOUCH ME TIGER ^^ nice to see you
I was curious whats the file path to install maps so you can use them in multi player online?
to install and use an new hw2 map look this
1. look were your hw2 game is installed (like this E:\ )
2. open the hw2 folder
3. open the data folder
4. there are any folders now ..... like ANIMATICS and any .big files
5. there must be too an folder called leveldata, if not you must create this folder
6. open the folder leveldata (he is empty) and create an new 1 there called multiplayer
7. open the folder multiplayer (he is empty) and create an new folder called deathmatch
8. all maps you wanna install now ,go to this folder "deathmatch"
all maps you ever played and loaded are safed in
if you open an folder ther now, you see an LEVEL.file and the mapname like this 6p_crimson_bond_evolutionse.
mark this LEVEL file now and send it to the deathmatch folder witch you create before!!
this map is now available for you now if you start an server.
if you wanna install an badge they must be installed here --> \Homeworld2\Bin\Profiles\Badges
and it must be an TGA.file
DANI ---> out
Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:29 PM
Posted 06 November 2006 - 03:27 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users