• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 FiirkslSF

FiirkslSF

Gameranger!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts
  • Interests:Technology policy, cyber security, gender/sex/sexuality, American politics
  • Name:Tim

Posted 14 January 2010 - 10:16 PM

About three years ago we had a thread where we explained who we were. I think we've changed since. I have anyway. We have new members too. New people who post here. Let's have a new thread about it.

My name is Tim. I'm 19 years old, from a quiet corner of New Jersey. My town is famous for nothing except for being the home of M&M candies. Every M&M you've ever had was made about 6 miles from my house. When the wind blows just the right way you can smell the chocolate and peanuts roasting. Delicious. I live at school most of the time, but over the summer I live with my family. One sister and one dog. Old dog died back in November, poor guy was 13 years old.

I'm a lousy college student. I'm majoring in political science at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. Don't worry, I'm not actually gifted, just a legacy. In my spare time I teach sex-ed to high school students in the area, do debate and hang out. Typical college kid stuff. Aside from classes and my activities I teach SAT prep for a company called Ivy Insiders. We're a small start-up founded about 5 years ago by a Harvard grad. Premise of it is that we are smart kids so naturally we're good at teaching. Yeah, right. Luckily I think I'm not half bad at explaining things and my students do show improvement.

I started HW when I was about 11? Got serious around 14 or so. Joined SF that year, been with us ever since. This December was my 5 year anniversary joining the clan? That's crazy. Before SF I was in VX and joined to "infiltrate" the clan. Steal all the secrets? Lol. SF was way more fun than VX so I quit that non-sense, came clean and have been here ever since. Now the only secrets I steal are Malone's. Of course. I also play Smash Brothers Brawl well. Undisputed master of my suite and immediate circle of friends. But I do know a guy that beats me regularly so my ego isn't *too* big about it.

That's about it that's terribly relevant to a gaming board. I have a girlfriend (two days ago was 16 months, wtf) from school. Not relevant but perhaps unusual? Nah, SF guys are Sexy Fuckers so I'm sure we all have significant others. Not to be confused with the Huge Gonad clan or the Lousy Sex clan.
I'll be back.

#2 Squid|SF

Squid|SF

Now accepting cash donations.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:35 PM

The M&M's in this part of the world are made in Aus. :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 FiirkslSF

FiirkslSF

Gameranger!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,962 posts
  • Interests:Technology policy, cyber security, gender/sex/sexuality, American politics
  • Name:Tim

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:55 PM

Boo. Well on this continent it would be true.
I'll be back.

#4 splitty

splitty

Stale Bread

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Name:Stephan

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:09 PM

Dude, I had no idea you were from Jersey (well maybe I did). Is that still true? 

#5 m3rc

m3rc

Stale Bread

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • XBOX Live!:mercSF
  • Name:Rich

Posted 16 March 2015 - 04:59 AM

Merc (age 23) is Fiirks best friend (jk). There's not really much to say. I barely graduated high school (not because of bad grades). If M3rc put all the accomplishments together that he has made in life, it might be a good day. Merc plays on an Xbox One and wants to get paid for it. My brother (gogeta) is from the Huge Gonad tribe (lol) and I can probably say more things about him than I can about myself. Merc does not always talk in third person. So, that's it for now.

Glad to see you guys. 

Xbox Live on Xbox One: mercSF

Steam: mercsf   (Dr. Evil profile pic)

#6 Leviathon

Leviathon

Cornhusker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • Interests:Sentenced to Damnination
    08/18/1986
  • Name:Mike

Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:27 AM

whats ur steam handle merc cause i wanna look u up +)

LeviathansWrath|TFL on steam is me =)

Posted Image
Posted Image
http://www.rakrent.c...c_homeworld.htm
http://www.rakrent.c..._homeworld2.htm
Posted Image
[url="""]title="A Homeworld Universe Mod" target="_blank">http:// alt="A Homeworld Universe Mod" width="88" border="0" height="31">[/url]
http://www.xfire.com...creenshots/hw2/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users